Zone Bulgaria  
English
Bulgarian
Deutsch
French
Russian
 
Main Menu
Northwest Bulgaria > Loukovit > Landmarks

Landmarks in Loukovit

There is a Historical museum collection, housed in the Suznanie Popular Library house (3rd March Square, tel.: 0697 2144), established in 1895. St. Georgi Church is situated in the centre of Loukovit, on the left bank of the river. 

Home | Search | Site map | Copyright