Zone Bulgaria  
English
Bulgarian
Deutsch
French
Russian
 
Main Menu
Southwest Bulgaria > Doupnitsa > Landmarks

Landmarks in Doupnitsa

The Town Museum of History (tel.: 0701 22208), the remains of the medieval fortress Koulata, the clock tower from 1782, the St. St. Konstantin and Elena Church, restored in 1902, the Holly Virgin Church from 1789, the St. Nikola Church from 1844. The town has its Institute of Pedagogy.

Home | Search | Site map | Copyright